TAT SKIN TATTOO COVER TAPE STORY
So what do you do when you have a small tattoo and a sleeve is just too much coverage or doesn't cover where you need it? Grab a roll of Tat Skin tattoo cover up tape!
We used a revolutionary new breathable adhesive 100% cotton fabric. Our tattoo cover up tape comes in a 6 ft x 2 in. roll and it's water resistant. We made it to match our suntan sleeves with an adhesive cotton fabric. We have improved the adhesive for a stronger bond.
Perfect for small tattoos wherever they may be... neck, finger, hand, ankle, arm, leg
Easy to Apply
East to cut to any size, peel off backing and stick on
No worries if you get it wet since it's water resistant
Tips for the Best Tape Adhesion?
1. Skin Prep: Your skin should be clean and dry. Completely remove lotion, dirt, oils or excess hair (rubbing alcohol works well). If in humid climate, apply tape indoors to ensure moisture does not interfere with adhesive while it sets. Clip excessive hair to 1/8 long for better adhesion.
2. Time Prep: Apply Tat Skin at least 30 minutes before athletic activity or showering. An hour is optimal.
3. Round All Corners: When cutting Tat Skin make round cuts. Round corners stay on skin longer and reduce fraying of the tape.
4. Remove Backer Paper: Rip the paper on the back of Tat Skin to remove for application. Only remove as needed for application dont touch the sticky side of the Tat Skin tape.
5. Tat Skin Placement: Apply directly to skin (not on other pieces of Tat Skin tape) for stronger and longer lasting applications. Hold down the Tat Skin in place for approximately 10-15 seconds.
6. Activate Adhesive: Use the waxy side of the backer paper to rub vigorously around all areas of the Tat Skin tape. Heat created from this friction rub activates the adhesive.
Warranty: If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (wrapped/unused rolls) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase.